Friday, June 22, 2007

Sweater is zipping along...

...and it looks fabulous:

Of course it's too dark for true colors, but ya'll get the drift. I luuuurve working with cotton because you can see the stitches so nicely. And that is something I'm strangely obsessed with. This is day 2 right here. And I'm nearly half way done with the back. I pick it up when I can, but of course there's always something to be done. B comes by and critiques it, "Mom! I wanted blue right here." I've had to explain I'm following the pattern and we'll see how it turns out in the end and that keeps her happy. Blue is her favorite color if you hadn't guessed. Hell, I'm surprised that pink made its way into the sweater because she's such a tomboy. But she has said she wants blue buttons for the sweater.

No comments: