Thursday, June 21, 2007

Daughter's cardi, random things...

My daughter is four and I suppose it's because I'm a sahm that she insists on going everywhere with me. We made a trip to Michael's, more out of boredom than anything. They had one of those free pattern slips for this:



She said she liked it, I asked her if she wanted me to make her one, and what colors. These are her colors:

I am making her a size 6 mainly for comfort, she doesn't like things to be tight on her body and so she can grow into it as well. But I think she did a great job at choosing. So now we'll have to go find some buttons...
On other things, I have been working on my hoodie, and I started on the gusset of the left sleeve the other night. Things are coming along nicely, but there's been a few times where I have to go find a reference to understand something.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Oh, so cute! OK - it's cotton (hmmm, I could do superwash wool), the pattern is so cute!

:)