Thursday, December 4, 2008

Better late than never

I recieved my package from my HSKS6 spoiler last week. I was able to email Shelly and thank her with promises of pictures, but until now I haven't been able to sit down and take pictures.



She sent me 2 skeins of Essential sock yarn, some Jitterbug in a colorway I was hoping to snag in London but it had sold out already, and some Soft Sea Wool which I have been wanting to try. I got a new "take a long" bag as I like to call them and of course my handmade bag :) I like everything so much. Thank you~

1 comment:

Knitting Granny said...

I've been out of the loop for awhile, and just today read your more recent blog posts - from 2008. I use a burned-out light bulb as a darner thingy and it works great. I've also been looking for an old wood darner, but haven't found one for the right price yet. I enjoy your blog - hope all is going well and hope to see more posts in the future.