Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS 6 has started! Wheee.....

Potter Name: Arae Hydra

Rav ID: smj0730--its in my info as well

I am allergic to: Nothing that I know of

Pets that I have: The attention grubbing whore...errr dog, Iris. I count my daughter as a pet sometimes as well, is that bad? LOL Only when she's bad!

My favorite yarn: For socks I like DIC or Colinette's Jitterbug (I just wish the latter were in bigger skeins). But I don't discriminate as long as it's all natural. I despise acrylic...cotton comes in second...after all I live in cold England!

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?

My favorite flavor: Flavor? Mmmmm I like alot of flavors, I am a foodie. It really depends on what mood I am in. Or are you talking about smelly flavors i.e candles? If so, I like lavender and citrus.

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas I absolutely adore Halloween, it's a big deal in my house.

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) Sock.

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I do not like bamboo needles, too sticky. Metal all the way, baby. I also prefer DPN's over circular needles, it's just too much hassle for me to use circulars. I like KP's dpns, and Prym/Inox needles...and I'm using Hiya Hiya for the first time for a sock and I like that as well.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: The only brand I have been dying to try I just recently acquired (Wollmeise). I am always up for a new brand, just go check out what I have in my stash and send me something new! I'll take SW or nonsuper wash...I hand wash everything anyways so it will not make a huge difference.

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) I participated in the last HSKS...I loved it!

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? No, I am a summer baby.

1 comment:

Ferula's Fen said...

Great info - thanks for posting. I'm getting ideas...

:) F.