Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quiet

It's been quiet here, hasn't it? I have reasoning though!
1-My baby will be starting Kindergarten on the 2nd. I want to spend time with her before I have to give her up to the system.
2-He's coming home!!! I have been cleaning like a mad woman so my husband comes home to a super, super, super clean home.
3-My girl has met some friends, I spend my day with them running in and out of the house, walking around our bit of neighborhood at random times looking for said girl, and chit chatting with one girls friends Mamas.
And I have to brag...I have 4 skeins of Wollmeise coming to me. 3 are from the most recent sneak up at the Loopy Ewe, the 4th is coming from me from someone kind enough to sell it to me.
Blogging will presume once things settle down a little. I want to sign up for two swaps, and one I have to blog weekly.

001
Some recent spinning. It's what else? Enchanted Knoll Farm(duh)-Silver Springs

3 comments:

KPiep said...

I'm so glad your hubby is coming home! After just a week apart from my own, I really don't know how you do it...except that you must be an exceptional woman!

Enjoy your time before kindergarten. It's really amazing to see how much it changes the tone of the house once it's begun.

Robin McCoy said...

Well, do I have to confess to total dorkiness and tell you that I have panic attacks every time I think of Thade starting Kindergarten.....TWO YEARS FROM NOW?! I am such a dweeb!
Anyway, I was dropping by to let you know, in case you didn't read my Xanga, that I finally got enough money from selling patterns to order a handpainted drop spindle and it comes with roving and some pamphlets to get me started! I can't wait for it to get here! :D I ordered it from: Annie May on Etsy. I figure I will take my time learning how to do it, then beg for a wheel next year for Christmas! Then the next year, I will beg for sheep or alpacas. LOL! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend....even though your not here. ;D TTYL

Johannah said...

It feels good to have your hubby home I'm sure of it!!!