Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A birthday present to me...

finished socks!!



Stats:
Pattern-Monkey by Cookie A.
Needles: 2(US) Inox DPN's
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy and 'Deep Seaflower' colorway
Mods: There are only 5 repeats on the leg instead of six.



I took this picture yesterday to show everyone what my wpi's are. My green and purple socks have been languishing since March!! That is embarrassing.

My other birthday presents include a Namaste bag, some fiber, these:


...and the "Meet the Robinson's" DVD from my girl. My girl made a big deal on going out today and getting me a present depsite my insisting that she didn't need to get me anything. But she was persitant. We went to the BX on Lakenheath to get my present and she chose what she wanted for me. But, the DVD there was in blue ray and our VCR isn't blue ray capable and Hubby's PS3 is in a box and I don't know how to set it up. After I was finally able to get her to understand that we couldn't get a blue ray disc right now she got really upset.
this was what she wanted to get me and nothing else. So we went to the BXtra on Mildenhall and hopes of my birthday present. We looked around and couldn't see it so I suggested going around and looking for a vase for my overly huge boquet that J sent me and we'd come back after she though of things for a while. So we did and came back and she still couldn't find it. Right when we were about to leave I spotted it, led her to it and told her I'd turn around and she hid it behind her back. Isn't she cute? I know I don't talk about my little lady that often because I want to keep our lives private but she is such a Momma pleaser.

But thank you every one who has wished me a happy birthday today!

1 comment:

Traceyleezle said...

Awww, what a sweetheart. Happy Birthday! Gorgeous flowers.