Thursday, May 3, 2007

Frogging this thing for the umpteenth time.

So I have been trying my damndest to knit a hoodie. The hoodie from the book Domiknitrix. Instead of buying some fabulous yarn, I have submitted myself to use acrylic. I'm using Lion Brand's Homespun. I don't know if it's the texture or what, but I am constantly screwing up. While Mom was in the hospital, I had a few good 5 or 6 inches going on, but that's too far back to remember what happened and why I had to start all over. So I've restarted, but everytime I do, something happens. Like tonight the new pup was laying right there in the middle of my yarn and I guess the kidling was playing with him and got what was on the needles off and truely messed it up. I had only a half of inch or so, so it didn't really hurt to have to tear it all up, but it sure did irritate me. None of my other projects I've had to do this with.

No comments: