Tuesday, September 30, 2008

'Puff quiz

The Quiz...
1 Which is your favorite book in the series (and why)?
PoA, I like the way Harry was reunited with Sirius at the end.

2 If you were taking Owls, which class would you get an E in? Would you get any Ts?
I would probably get an E in potions. Potions to me is kind of like cooking which I love to do and you have your ups and downs, but I like measuring, mixing and stirring and seeing what comes out in the end. I would so totally get a T in Divinations, seriously, who says that class sounds like fun?

3 Who is your favorite character (or characters) in the Harry Potter series?
Neville, we're both clumsy and forgetful....I won't share the stories of things I have "lost" while they have been in my pocket, on my head, etc...
I like Dumbledore as well, but who doesn'?

4 If you had to pick 1 character for a roomate, who would you pick and why? Who'd be your least-favorite to have as a roomate?
To be honest, I really don't know on either accounts. I lived at home while in college and the only roommate I have ever had I married...


5 Hufflepuffs are a hardworking bunch, but also a bit mischevious. Which Hogwarts professor would you most like to prank, and how would you do it?
I think McGonagall needs to loosen up her bun a little, but I don't want to be the one getting in trouble for it!

6 Favorite DADA professor? (from the books, Lucius does NOT count :)
Lupin always.

7 Favorite magical creatures? (Also, if for example you like a certain creature in general, but not how they are represented in the HP canon, feel free to elaborate :)
Unicorn-purity at it's finest.

8 What is your favorite food in the HP universe? Which food or foods would you like to try in real life? Do you have any recipes to share with us ;)?
Treacle tart.

9 Broom, floo powder, portkey, or magic carpet?
Floo powder as long as I keep my eyes shut and try not to inhale too much ash! You will NEVER see me on a broom, I hate heights.

10 Since we're Hufflepuffs... Yellow or Black?
Black

No comments: