Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So I am stalking Farm Witch's Etsy Shop and I decided since I'm sitting on the computer anyways, why not update?

I sent my HSKS5 package out last week. Woo hoo! I had such fun making that package up and I hope Agatha likes it! I'm excited to get my own from Aurora especially since she has emailed me asking if I had this or that...so I think my own package is going to be wonderful.

I am participating in Tour de Fleece (Ravelry link) and am part of team Enchanted Knoll Farm. Last week I recieved three new batts: Gold Dust Woman, Hathor's Robes and Gypsy. Gypsy is being spun up currently:


Laid out flat, so pretty.


Ready to go



Lace weight singles in progress


2 oz all spun up

I just recently did this as well:



It's 3-ply fingering weight (woo hoo!!) yarn. It's Gale's Art black BFL from The Loopy Ewe in Cherry Blossom. The roving to me was "meh" but I do like the yarn spun up. I have been trying to go out of my way to get non "me" colors.

That's it for now, folks. I have to get the girl in to bed in a few.

1 comment:

Astormorray said...

oooh, such pretty yarn. I've been spinning non me colors, too, and it's amazing what you end up liking. ;)