Friday, June 27, 2008

1. The 'puff quiz is currently being worked on. I'm having to actually work my brain and I'm not used to that! ;)
2. I have almost 10 skeins of handspun to show off, but you'll have to wait. The last bit is being dried at the moment.
3. I wish I could take credit for this recipe. But, alas, I can't. Anybody who bakes, and has the time to nuture a sourdough starter, I HIGHLY suggest you try it. I started it yesterday, it rose all night last night in a cold oven and it was baked this morning. I got two loaves out of the recipe and I froze one and already half of the other one is gone. It is yummy.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Thank you Miss Arae! Can't wait to see your handspun.

Quality Chick said...

That recipe made me hungry just reading it! DH is a big bread baker. Can't wait to share it with him.
Also, can't wait to see the handspun either! Please share! -Emma Kettleburn