Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I have not been around much and to those who read, I apologize. My sweetie is home, crunch time for the wedding is one (17 days, kids), just getting ready to have an onslaught of family down, packing, deciding on what needs to be packed/thrown away/etc. It has been a bit chaotic around here. B is in school so for those few precious hours alone I have been able to do what needs to be down without having to worry about her. I have been knitting, I am knitting her a dolly. She has already picked the name Tori out. I don't know if my love of Tori Amos influenced her in any way. But I have photos to publish as well. Sometime...

2 comments:

c h r i s t i n e said...

Yaay for wedding!

Valerie said...

-=applauds=- Just remember all the chaos will make way for a wonderful day!

If she did name it after Tori Amos, she has the wonderful taste of her mother. She has such a wonderful voice!