Sunday, August 19, 2007

Look at how freaking young I look!



That was 3 years ago, freshman year at ECU. I miss my hair like that now a days...now my brother's hair is longer than mine! My arm looks so naked without the greek.



They taste like old man's mouth.

And since everybody has asked here are my Horcrux's. They are a bit big on my sz 7 feet, but I love them nonetheless:


I started a "We Call Them Pirates" hat from Hello Yarn today. Using Paton's Classic Wool in black and grey. I am in love. On row 12 so far. I am knitting one for myself afterwards in some funky colors. I have been working on my diagonal stitch coat as well and am like 15 or so inches into the back. I am in love with that as well.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

*sniff* Someone else with small feet! I have teeny size 6.5's.

Your Horcrux are lovely!

Valerie said...

The Horcrux socks are beautiful! The picture of you reminds me of a Fae. Mischievous. -=giggle=-